February 4 - February 5Free
FOSDEM is a two-day event organised by volunteers to promote the widespread use of free and open source software.
What is FOSDEM?
FOSDEM is short for "Free Open Source Developers European Meeting".
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event organized by the community for the community. The goal is to provide free and open source software developers and communities a place to meet to:
- get in touch with other developers and projects;
- be informed about the latest developments in the free software world;
- be informed about the latest developments in the open source world;
- attend interesting talks and presentations on various topics by project leaders and committers;
- to promote the development and benefits of free software and open source solutions.
Participation and attendance is totally free, though the organizers gratefully accept donations and sponsorship.